An airbrush makeup artist will give you that flawless appearance in your makeup, one that you have always desired. Such makeup is generally sprayed onto the skin with the help of an airbrush, rather than being applied with fingers, brushes, sponges or other methods.
The airbrush has got 3 major parts:
- powered compressor to create a controlled and even airflow
- a medical grade hose, which connects with an airbrush system that can be changed to suit different types of makeup, so that you get heavier, lighter, broader and more detailed makeup.
Natural long-lasting makeup
An airbrush makeup artist knows the different techniques and skills that are required to apply airbrush makeup. Airbrush makeup has only been around for the past 50 years but it has grown massively in demand in the entertainment industry.
This is because:
- The makeup that is sprayed from an airbrush connects much better with the skin and doesn’t show up on camera
- It allows the skin to have a much more natural appearance
- Airbrush makeup artist uses airbrush makeup for eyebrows, blush, lips and eyeshadow, which can then be contoured, highlighted, shaded and layered
- The technique used in applying airbrush makeup is also considered to be more sanitary than traditional makeup application methods.
Airbrush makeup is massively in demand due to the fact that it is quick to apply, doesn’t require complex techniques and gives a much more natural and lasting impression on camera as well.
Be in trend
In the contemporary makeup scene today, airbrush makeup has become the preferred option for events and bridal makeup, since it offers flawless appearance and is also long wearing. The popularity of airbrush makeup has obviously also seen a rise in demand for airbrush makeup artists. Don’t be left behind in the trend. Achieve that long-lasting appearance by getting in touch with our airbrush makeup artist.