A bridal shower spa party is the perfect way to spend time together with the bride’s closest friends and family, while giving the bride and her entourage some luxurious, soothing treatments before the wedding day.
Celebrate with those closest to you
Amidst all the tiring wedding planning, why not make bridal shower a calming moment for the bride and the sisters?
Or, if you’re the bridesmaid, honour the bride together with the sisters with soothing massages, luxurious facials or personal manicures all the while unwinding in peaceful space.
In place of a more hectic hens party, which will quickly be forgotten, choose instead a moment of reverence and wonderful indulgence.
- Before a wedding is the perfect time to soothe tired minds and bodies, while enjoying the tranquil environment that a spa provides.
- A top team of specialists will provide your party with a range of treatments to truly indulge from head to toe.
- The walk down the aisle should begin with the bride’s closest people, and this is the best way to spend quality time with friends and family.
- It’s appropriate for every member of the bridal party, and it’s something everyone will enjoy.
- A spa party will be a tranquil event that everyone will remember for years to come, and one that truly celebrates the bond of friendship.
Every step on this journey should be reflective and meaningful, and a significant event like this happens just once in a life, so it deserves a moment of serenity. Guarantee a special day by spending time together in a haven of beauty with a pre-wedding day of pampering and beauty that’s the definition of relaxation with Prestige Makeover!