You’ve probably been dreaming about this day since you were a young girl, and with a talented Korean wedding makeup artist, you’ll be the most exquisite version of yourself at your wedding.
Getting Ready for the Big Day
As important as the dress, having your wedding makeup done by a professional has become a new modern tradition for brides, with the advanced techniques used in Korean style makeup taking years to master.
Your makeup should be beautiful, natural and personal, and your essence effortlessly captured with an artistic touch.
This is a day you’ll look back on for the rest of your life, and there are many benefits to using a professional:
- A skilled Korean makeup artist will know how to highlight your best features, making you look elegant and lovely.
- With Professional makeup, your look will last all day, so from the ceremony to the reception, you’ll be picture perfect.
- An experienced and certified Makeup Artist will know exactly how to accentuate your eyes, making them sparkle and look larger.
- Specialised Korean makeup creates a completely flawless finish, so your skin will appear luminous and dewy.
- A professional will have perfected the 3D Korean eyebrow technique, which creates a softer eyebrow, for a youthful, girlish look.
- A trained Makeup Artist will know to properly achieve the popular gradient look for your lips, for a more innocent, doll-like mouth.
Having your makeup artist travel to your venue allows you to enjoy every wonderful moment, so make it a worry-free occasion with help from a professional.
Remember- looking your best on the outside for your wedding day will give you added confidence inside, so say ‘I do’ to a Prestige Makeover now and look incredible on your special day!